- ...simplifies and calculates with fractions, powers, roots, and absolute values with (positive and negative) numbers.
- ...simplifies, factorizes, expands, and calculates expressions with variables (including fractions).
Linear formulas, equations and Systems of linear equations (18%)
- ...composes linear formulas.
- ...solves linear equations, or systems thereof, and inequalities.
Quadratic equations and Functions (22%)
- ...solves quadratic equations and equations with roots.
- ...identifies and finds (properties of) the graph of a standard function (e.g. parabola, square root, rational) from its function rule and vice versa.
Exponential functions and logarithms (10%)
- ...simplifies expressions of logarithmic and exponential functions.
- ...knows the derivative of standard functions (power, rational, exponential, logarithmic, trigonometric).
- ...uses differentiation rules (sum, product, quotient, chain rule) to compute the derivative of a single function or of a product, quotient, sum, or composition of functions.