- The test can be scheduled at any date/time. You are able to reschedule your test attempt via ProctorU. Please do so before the start of your exam, instead of during the exam, to avoid any suspicion of exam fraud.
- You have to be alone, in a quiet and well-lit space.
- You are not allowed to take toilet breaks.
- You are not allowed any resources other than a pencil and paper.
- You can use a Chrome or Firefox browser.
- The time for your exam does not start until the exam itself has been opened. The time spent showing your proctor your ID, verifying your identity and securing your testing space does not count toward your exam time.
- Please log into your ProctorU account 2-3 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam.
- OMPT reserves the right to withdraw anyone from exams and/or resits if there is suspicion of exam fraud.
- It's your own responsibility to know when your university has a deadline.
If you have a disability or a condition which you believe should be taken into consideration, e.g. dyslexia or dyscalculia granting extra time during the exam, please send us an e-mail enclosing evidence from a doctor or professional demonstrating appropriate specialist qualifications. Requests without verifiable evidence will not be considered.